Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Gdansk, Poland
We offer you an exciting and challenging job where you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the development of Group Internal Audit as well as the continuous development of a compliance mind-set throughout Hempel’s global operations.
Reporting to the head of Group Internal Audit, the job will provide you with an inside perspective of Hempel’s business processes and a network throughout the organisation. You will work closely with your colleagues in Group Internal Audit as well as the Group Finance organisation in Gdansk, Copenhagen and Hempel’s business units worldwide.
- participate in planning, executing and reporting on internal audits throughout the Hempel Group;
- assist in investigating compliance cases received through the ethics hotline;
- participate in planning and executing ad-hoc audits and compliance activities requested by Executive Management and the Audit Committee;
- support the continuous professional development of Group Internal Audit through tools and templates, personal education etc.
Qualifications and skills:
You hold an MSc or diploma in Auditing, Administration, IT or similar.
You have approximately 5-7 years of experience working with a Big4 company and/or an internal audit function in a multinational company.
Aside from this, we expect you to:
- have experience with ITGC audits, knowledge of Dynamics AX and Microsoft 365 (preferable);
- mastering English on negotiation level. Proficiency in other languages will be an advantage;
- quickly see things in the right perspective. You work with high focus on details when necessary and you possess a high degree of self-discipline and structure;
- get things done. You can maintain a high level of quality while respecting agreed deadlines. You have good communication skills and can interact with people from many cultures;
- motivated by working in a changing environment and with handling many stakeholders.
What we offer:
An exciting and challenging position in an international environment with good opportunities for development in a growing company and organization. Remuneration will be negotiated individually on the basis of experience and qualifications and will include:.
- private health care package;
- group insurance;
- multisport card funding;
- long holidays extra pay;
- soft skills development;
- English courses;
- Christmas gifts.
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.