Ogłoszenie Agencja Pracy
Miejsce pracy: Kraków (małopolskie, Polska)
Nr ref.: 1111545
Forma zatrudnienia: kontrakt
Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand.
Currently we’re looking for: DevOps Engineer
Length: long term cooperation
Job type: B2B contract
Rate: 840 - 905 PLN / day
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
- Implement integrations requested by customers (HIL team)
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Ensure 100% reliable data transfer from Data center to HIL Server.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Knowledge of Lustre File System
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Competitive rate
- Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands, meeting great people
- Variety new technologies
- Challenges appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- Fast learning opportunities
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package