Internship in General Ledger Team
At JACOBS, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at JACOBS. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects. JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an Intern, you will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced General Ledger Accountants.
The General Ledger accounting teams are the “gate-keepers” of the financial statements. GL accountants are experienced group of Chief Accountants responsible for end-to-end process. They are accountable for ensuring that business transactions are properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company’s accounting process.
Your duties will include:
• Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts of entrusted Jacobs Group entities according to SOX requirements
• Preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis
• Preparation and processing of journal entries and accruals
• Supporting General Ledger department on everyday basis
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Status of a student of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Availability to work 35-40 hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
• 3 months Paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of prolongation
• A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced GL Accountants
• Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software
• Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team.
• Modern office in attractive location
• Flexible working hours
• Great working atmosphere
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life - changing infrastructure that improves communities across the world. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
To apply please go to: http://ch2m.adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-yuX8-f_K
CH2M/JacobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CH2M/Jacobs