Business Consultant Miejsce pracy: Katowice (śląskie) Umiejętności: - Konsulting strategiczny - Konsulting - konsulting marketingowy - Doradztwo i konsulting
The ABB Enterprise Software (ES) is a group responsible for software development, sales, implementation and support. Our clients are biggest companies from Mining, Utilities, Transportation and other asset intensive industries in Poland and worldwide. For its Professional Services group we are looking for experienced Business Consultant, in the area of Enterprise Asset Management and Assets Performance Management.
Business Consultant is responsible for providing chargeable consulting services involving the implementation services, as guided and directed, of ABB’s commercial solutions for ABB’s customers to meet their business needs.
- Provision of consulting activities;
- Demonstration of ABB solutions;
- Observation in product review sessions with the R&D team;
- Willingness to undertake travel both domestically and internationally to customer project locations;
- Contribution as requested to tasks associated with proposals, RFI’s and tender responses;
- Attend to other relevant duties as directed.
- Industry experience in Maintenance Department of capital intensive industry (Utilities, Mining, Oil&Gas, Public Infrastructure);
- Subject Matter expertise in Maintenance Processes;
- At least 3 years’ experience in software implementation projects, and track record of successful projects;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Polish;
- Knowledge on Predictive Maintenance systems will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of relevant software solutions will be an advantage;
- Good customer service attitude;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with projects of different size, complexity and contractual types.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”