As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw location.
JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
SIMPLY PUT: When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. You will be a part of the BASES organization which remains at the core of our clients’ new product ideas, product messaging that inspires action, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies. The Junior Administrative Specialist role is part of our Global Business Enablement team, enabling our client-facing teams to operate in a way that maximizes theircapacity to drive business growth.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Liaise with the Sales team to compile, review and submit all the necessary documents required for revenue recognition and client invoicing.
- Serve as a liaison between the Sales team and the Finance team for both processing and question/resolution of challenges on all matters relating to revenue recognition and client invoicing.
- Upload financial documentation to internal scheduling and billing tool.
- Collaborate with Client-facing and Operations teams on matters relating to timely revenue recognition.
- Monitor activity around revenue recognition and invoicing to drive proactive compliance and timely resolution.
- Collaborate with Finance team on solving billing complications.
- Collaborate with Finance team, Sales team and Client on collection issues.
- Facilitate and monitor external vendor payment.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline preferred.
- High School diploma.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of Google docs a plus).
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Organizational and Multi-tasking.
- Problem-solving and process improvement.
- Ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate to attain alignment across teams.
- Client service skills.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.
Please be informed that we only contact selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Please include the following statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in The Nielsen Company (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 27.08.1997, Dz. U. 2002, no 101 position 923)". Administratorem dobrowolnie podanych danych osobowych jest Nielsen Services Poland Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (02-676) przy ul. Postępu 15b. Dane osobowe zawarte w dokumentach aplikacyjnych będą przetwarzane w celu rekrutacji. Podane dane mogą być udostępnione podmiotom upoważnionym na podstawie przepisów prawa. Przysługuje Pani/Panu prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania.