Junior Billing Specialist
Junior Billing Specialist
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in a setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operations Centers (FOC) which provides world- class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa and US region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
The Junior Billing Analyst reports the Billing Team Lead and is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction related to invoicing, raising manual invoices / credit memos and resolving all billing issues. Responsibilities also include tracking issues and maintaining quality metrics, reconciling customers’ contracts and following up for resolution and driving improvements.
Specifically the Analyst:
- requires analysis of project life cycle and associated deferred receivable and shipments,
- raising manual invoices,
- raising manual debit and credit memos,
- resolving invoice generation issues,
- maintaining quality metrics,
- interface with outsourced provider of invoice printing and delivery services,
- gather supporting documentation for manual invoices, debit memos and credit memos,
- work with collections specialist on billing issues,
- work with order management to resolve errors / issues.
- bachelor's/Master's Degree in Economy / Finance / Accounting,
- excellent English,
- experience in finance functions in the multinational environment a plus,
- process-oriented with solid problem-solving and analytical skills,
- sense of urgency & ability to follow through on commitments.
- competitive salary package,
- strong team-oriented culture,
- flexible working hours,
- contract of employment,
- comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- private medical & dental coverage,
- life insurance,
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included),
- access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.