As Analyst - Policy Management you will be responsible for a variety of data administration, validation and reporting tasks to support our underwriters in accordance with established procedures. You will perform maintenance and service of new and renewal business in an accurate and timely manner, utilize corporate database systems, and provide quality service to internal and external customers.
For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow into insurance area within a very fast growing company.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Accurate and timely entry of insurance data into XL Catlin Group systems and databases through interpretation of insurance contracts and associated correspondence.
- Analysis and presentation of insurance contract financial data.
- Production of monitoring reports and prompt handling of exception items.
- Prompt and accurate resolution of data quality issues.
- Production of insurance documentation (quotations, certificates, endorsements).
- Clearance and sanctions checking.
- Electronic filing of documents.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with XL Catlin teams both within the immediate office and across XL Catlin’s branches.
- Ensuring processes, procedures and SLA’s are met and adhered to.
- Look for ways to continuously improve processes and propose ideas to the relevant contacts.
- Undertaking any other duties that the company may reasonably request to be performed.
- You will report to the local Line Manager.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- University degree.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is a must (at least C1 level).
- Proven experience on similar role (related to data administration & analysis).
- Excellent data processing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other commonly used software.
- Inquisitive mind with strong analytical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills; communicative and open to new challenges.
UNLEASH your potential!
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.