Junior Payroll Accounting Analyst
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
We are looking for Junior Payroll Accounting Analyst, who will be responsible for:
- Booking of all payroll transactions of assigned entities.
- H2R Account Reconciliations.
- Support of Payroll Accounting (deliver booking file, analysis and provide explanations if necessary).
- Reconciliation of Payroll balance sheet accounts incl. support for BSR (Balance Sheet Review) and year end close.
- Analysis and booking of time tracking system.
- Assign General Ledger accounts to new pay elements.
- Support of the payroll SOX exercise.
- Calculation accruals for different benefits types.
- WFR bookings on correct cost locations.
- Support and accrual calculations for YEC.
- 100% quality score of accounts reconciliation will be required.
Education and experience:
- Master degree in economy, finance or management.
- Adequate experience in area of accounting and finance min. 1+ years.
- Additional qualifications in area of finance and/or accounting will be advantage.
- Very good English knowledge.
- Knowledge and Skills required.
- Good analytical skills.
- MS Office Professional (preferred Outlook, Excel).
- Good organization skills and independence at work.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within the team, under time pressure.
- Willingness to develop.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family.
- Multisport card.
- Life insurance package.
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation.
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit.
- Modern offices in the city center.
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities.
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.