- Develop MicroStrategy Business Intelligence applications including web and mobile,
- Find solutions to problems reported while using MicroStrategy’s product suite through analytical troubleshooting abilities,
- Develop relationships with MicroStrategy customers and partners.
- Analytical skills,
- Bachelor or equivalent degree of business or technical field,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Fluent English,
- Practical knowledge of SQL will be a strong plus,
- Availability to travel and work abroad.
- Challenging job in an international business oriented environment
- Ability to participate in world-class learning opportunity– you will obtain well known BI certificate valued by our company and our industry
- Employment agreement with benefit package: private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, Fitbit, unlimited access to online learning platform, attractive employee referral bonus program, fresh fruits weekly, chill-out rooms, company events, attractive office location (Rondo Daszynskiego subway station)
- Be part of a dynamic, highly energetic and fun team
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
MicroStrategy Poland Sp. z o.o.www Zobacz wszystkie oferty MicroStrategy Poland Sp. z o.o.