- The role will be based in GCS Shared Service Centre in Warsaw, Poland.
- The Accounts Payable Accountant will be a key member of the finance team.
- educational background in finance, is graduate or 4-5th year student, full time available
- general understanding of accounting process in the company
- at least 1 year experience in Finance/Accounting would be an advantage
- fluent in English and very good in French/ Danish/ Swedish/ Finnish
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- analytical skills
- customer-orineted and has strong communication skills
- team player
1. To carry out duties in relation to Purchase Ledger department, including:
• Analyzing costs versus budget
• Preparation of month-end AP reporting
• Act as the first point of contact for AP related queries
• Invoice processing activities
2. To provide support for finance-related issues that arises in other departments within the organization
3. To develop and update the internal procedures and manuals.
4. Other duties assigned by supervisor and line manager.
- Career opportunity in a multinational company
- Multilingual, friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with an attractive pack
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system)
- Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.