- The role will be based in GCS Shared Service Centre in Warsaw, Poland.
- The Accounts Payable Accountant will be a key member of the finance team.
- educational background in finance, is graduate or 4-5th year student, full time available
- general understanding of accounting process in the company
- at least 1 year experience in Finance/Accounting would be an advantage
- fluent in English and very good in French/ Danish/ Swedish/ Finnish
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- analytical skills
- customer-orineted and has strong communication skills
- team player
1. To carry out duties in relation to Purchase Ledger department, including:
• Analyzing costs versus budget
• Preparation of month-end AP reporting
• Act as the first point of contact for AP related queries
• Invoice processing activities
2. To provide support for finance-related issues that arises in other departments within the organization
3. To develop and update the internal procedures and manuals.
4. Other duties assigned by supervisor and line manager.
- Career opportunity in a multinational company
- Multilingual, friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with an attractive pack
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system)
- Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
CBRE Corporate Outsourcingwww Zobacz wszystkie oferty CBRE Corporate Outsourcing