Internship in Reporting and Analytics Team
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- producing reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) for stakeholders
- prepare, analyze and report financial information to senior management
- proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
- comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers.
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park), supporting the Asset Management Division. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers. Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 24-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- a student status or university degree
- very good English language skills
- good Microsoft Office skills
- a passion for data gathering and information sharing
- a can-do attitude
- well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- eager to learn and gain experience in the financial aspects of the Bank's activities.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.