Project Accountant, Kraków - Poland
Hello, future! Here we come. CH2M is now Jacobs. Today is the day when everything about our industry changes. Today, our two great companies join together to deliver more: The promise of a more connected, sustainable world. As our two great companies unite, you may see legacy branding, language or processes and you may be hired into either CH2M or Jacobs as legalities and situations require. Regardless, know that you will be part of an exciting industry change: Everything is possible.
As Project Accountant, you’ll be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. You will become an important part of our global team by providing accounting support within our systems to the project delivery efforts for our clients and internal teams.
The Project Accountant interprets accounting data and analyzes reports in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). In this role, you will help identify and monitor project revenue/cost variances, as well as issue client invoices.
Our Project Accountant:
• Maintains projects in Oracle according to the company policies and procedures
• Reviews contract terms and associated information to ensure project setup generates appropriate results
• Issues and reviews client invoices to ensure they are in accordance with the contract terms
• Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Work in Progress and Billing In Excess accounts
• Analyzes and verifies internal consistency, completeness and accuracy of project data, revenue and cost budgets/forecasts
• Provides month-end reporting on project performance including gross margin variances
• Conducts ad hoc reporting, as needed
• Contacts other departments and outside vendors, suppliers and clients to resolve cross functional pending items.
• Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines as outlined in company policies and best practices
• Participates in internal and external audit
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Degree in Finance or Accounting, equivalent major or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in an international accounting environment
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Advanced analytical skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Willingness to support different time zones will be an asset
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal development opportunities
• Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
At JACOBS, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at JACOBS. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects. JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to: http://ch2m.adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_knpf.f-K