Internship in Project Accounting - Krakow, Poland
Hello, future! Here we come. CH2M is now Jacobs. Today is the day when everything about our industry changes. Today, our two great companies join together to deliver more: The promise of a more connected, sustainable world. As our two great companies unite, you may see legacy branding, language or processes and you may be hired into either CH2M or Jacobs as legalities and situations require. Regardless, know that you will be part of an exciting industry change: Everything is possible.
As an Intern, you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced Project Accountants.
Specifically, you will:
• Support your team in identifying process improvement opportunities
• Prepare simple financial analysis and conduct ad hoc reporting, as needed
• Issue and review clients' invoices
• Contact other departments, outside vendors and clients to resolve crossfunctional pending items
• Support Project Accounting Department on everyday basis
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Status of a student or graduate of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Availability to work 30+ hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
• 3 months paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension, at CH2M Center in Kraków
• A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced Project Accountants, providing services to the core business.
• Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software (AP Workflow, CTW, Invoicing tool)
• Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team.
• Great working atmosphere!
At JACOBS, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at JACOBS. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects. JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to: http://ch2m.adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_WAMv_f.K