Accounts Payable Specialist (AP Accountant) with Italian
Ogłoszenie Agencja Pracy
Accounts Payable Specialist (AP Accountant) with Italian Miejsce pracy: Warszawa (mazowieckie, Polska) Nr ref.: 1108852 Branża: Forma zatrudnienia: pełen etat
For our client - a newly opened, global start-up SSC in Warsaw - we are looking for Specialists in the internal Accounts Payable Team.
The new team will support accounting processes for EMEA region. This might be the perfect professional opportunity for those ready to make the next step in their career. Become a member of an international, new, growing team - share your ideas and make impact from the first day!
Your new key responsibilities
- Execution of operational sub-process according to SLAs, Team Lead or Process Manager directives
- Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and support control documentation requirements (SOX) where required
- Proactive resolution of day-to-day issues and escalate service incidents to Sr. Specialist when appropriate
- Ensure the compliance to internal controls where required
- Assist in implementation of activities to streamline and standardize operations, including operational metrics
- No direct reports
- Supports incident resolution with customer operational teams
- Receiving and scanning and processing of invoices
- Performing payment proposal and payment run
- Resolving mismatches and handling inquiries
- Maintaining vendor master data
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of Accounts Payable experience is a must
- BSc. degree or equivalent in Accounting
- US-GAAP experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Very good knowledge of SAP ERP
- English (fluent - B2/C1 level)
- Italian (fluent - C1 level)
- Demonstrated ability to work on and own initiatives
- Deep understanding of Accounts Payable processes
- Proactive with the ability to manage time-dependent critical processes
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, then make clear and timely decisions
- Strong understanding of controls within an accounting organization required
- Self-reliance and ability to escalate appropriately
- Organizational skills, open minded and receptive to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse individuals
What you'll get in return
You will have an opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment with a possibility to gain experience and grow professionally within a stable, global company. Being a part of a brand new team will give you a chance to prove your skills and generate innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customer satisfaction. You may expect attractive salary, variable benefits, private healthcare, possibility to travel within Europe and many internal opportunities of development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.