Continous Improvement Manager (M/F)
Ogłoszenie Agencja Pracy
Continous Improvement Manager (M/F) Miejsce pracy: (za granicą) Wrocław (dolnośląskie, Polska) Nr ref.: 29872 The right candidate MUST want to learn new aspects of the business and become an integral part of the management structure, helping to move the business forward and continue their growth plan! An extensive LEAN manufacturing management background is essential, ideally within an Automotive environment, although not essential. Key Duties: 1. Develop the continuous improvement culture throughout the business through: 2. Delivering improvement in through the Lean Assessment benchmarking process. 3. Driving strategically to achieve a world class manufacturing facility 4. Providing and facilitating lean training at all levels 5. Leading lean workshops, Kaizen events and overall standardisation 6. Positive team building within cells and across departments 7. Introducing a step change in the use of visual management and 5S 8. Implementing the lean tools and discipline to ensure that changes are robust and sustained. 9. Removing any barriers to change 10. Initiate and lead change and development using a hands-on approach 11. Ownership of Lean QOS and monthly internal reporting for management review
- A strong foundation in Lean Management concepts in engineering setting,min. 3 years experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Strong facilitation skills including excellent listening skills and the ability to empathise with project team and workshop participants.
- A good awareness of problem solving.
- Strong analytical thinking ability.
- Eagerness to learn and develop.
- great salary and social package
- good atmosphere at work
- high level of competences to work with among management