Specialist in OTC Department with German
As a Cash Collector in Order To Cash Department you will handle B2B relations with our customers.
What will you do?
- Analytical tasks (reporting & forecasting)
- Very close cooperation with local stakeholders leading to claims validation
- Order management
- Contacting the customers regarding billing issues and collecting due receivables, influencing customers, negotiating and building long term business relationships
- Participating in the calls with client’s business to discuss the results, risks and opportunities
What do we expect?
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Very good German (B2/C1)
- Ability to prove interest in analytical job
- Experience in customer service/ order to cash
- Microsoft Office package
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions on a daily basis, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Please apply online: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00589478&src=JB-26824
AccentureZobacz wszystkie oferty Accenture