R2R F&A Senior Process Specialist English Speaker
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in R2R and P2P processes for a new Client in Poland.
Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
• Participates in transition activities as per requirement
• Scope of work:
- Fixed Assets: FA accounting activities, FA project administration, month end closure activities, reporting, other
- Treasury: bank reconciliation, reporting, other
- Tax: planning, compliance, analysis, P2P support in Tax area, reporting, audit, other
- General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany and elimination transactions, deferred revenue, accruals/pre-payments, accounts receivable and reserves, prepaid expenses, intangibles (including goodwill, low-value assets, etc.), equity and foreign currency accounting period close processes, account reconciliation activities, reporting and account analysis, data maintenance, other
- F&A: Management reporting, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, other
- F&A administrative services: Hyperion administrative support, other
• Perform P2P duties if required
• Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
• Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
• Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
• Supports TL in admin activities if necessary
• Experience in the R2R area (min. 3 years)
• Very good English skills
• Very good analytical skills
• Attention to details
• Well organized
• Decision making and business judgment skills
• Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
• Good MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of excel – creation of macros, pivot tables – would be an asset)
• Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
• Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
• Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
• Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
• Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
• Buddy to junior Team members
What we offer
• Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
• You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
• You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together- Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
• In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
• Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
• As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to recruitmentBPO.email@example.com. Please include reference number (PWF/R2r/FA/SPS/Eng/KRK) in the subject of your message. Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”Please include following statement in your application:"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.www Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.