Credit Risk Analysis Analyst with Mandarin
Accenture , Warszawa
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Prepare in-depth, comprehensive financial analysis of customers’ financial statements to aid in the determination of appropriate credit lines, credit ratings and maintenance of credit information for the client’s key customers.
- Utilise existing information and research externally available information on a regular basis to assist in maintaining appropriate credit lines for a portfolio of the client’s customers.
- Proactively monitor assigned customer account balances to ensure that they operate within their credit limits and take appropriate action on accounts which exceed their limits.
- Ability to analyze to forecasting level, using stress testing on key financials.
- Implement business strategies as defined by the client or Accenture to manage credit risk and to manage and assist in the increase of client revenue.
- Engage with the client’s credit managers on a regular basis and have the ability to present and discuss individual cases at all levels.
- Analyze weekly and monthly AR and Credit Consumption reports and share details of that Analysis with client management
- Close co-operation with other teams (Collections, Sales, Operations) is essential.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by Accenture or the client and provision of support to the wider Risk Management Team.
- Handle Escalated issues to full resolution
- Manage Process and System/Tool changes
- Create solution for complex business requirements
- Partner with Accenture support groups in other locations, providing direction as needed
- Degree in Business or Finance
- 3+ years previous credit analysis experience working with Corporate credit applicants
- Previous experience in managing securities is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Order to Cash ERP systems
- Experience in a multinational business and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Stakeholder management experience is a plus, preferably within an outsourcing environment
- Flexibility around working hours, noting the international nature of this role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to system/process changes whilst maintaining focus on key service level deliverables
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Please apply online: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00509760&src=JB-26824
Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.
Pracownik Działu Kadr i Płac
Księgowy / Księgowa
People Sp. z o.o.
Fixed Asset Accountant
Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.
GRAFTON RECRUITMENT POLSKA SP. Z O.O.
(Młodszy/Starszy) Księgowy/a w Dziale Zobowiązań ze znajomością języków obcych
G-Force Sp. z o.o.
Accountant with German
Junior Accountant P2P for New Client Czech Speaker
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.